4/22/2012

Crystalfilm


A. Available: Yes
B. Birthday: October 3rd
C. Crushing on: A lot of 30-something year olds
D. Drink you last had: Mexican Coke
E. Easiest person to talk to: Myself
F. Favorite song: "Jazz (We've Got)" - Tribe
G. Grossest memory: Drunk dancing at Bump n' Grind => accidentally smacking dance partner's Jack & Coke out of his hand => having it spill all over me => it sloshing around inside my oxfords
H. Hometown: Texas
I. In love with: Minnie Maus, the light of my life
J. Jealous of: Not a whole lot
K. Kill someone: "...with kindness" is a saying I don't believe in. Kill or be killed
L. Longest friendship: Skina
M. Milkshake flavour: Hehe, flavour. Peanut butter!
N. Number of siblings: Just one: my darling brother, Nicholas
O. One wish: To be successful in life
P. Person who you last called: Atalia; she missed my call 'cos she left her phone in the FRIDGE!
Q. Question you're asked the most: "You're Vietnamese?", "What kind of music do you play?", and my personal favorite, "WHAT KIND OF DOG IS SHE???"
R. Reason to smile: The future
S. Song you last sang: "Crystalfilm" - Little Dragon
T. Time you wake up: Anytime after 9:00am but just before 10:00am; 7:30am on school days
U. Underwear color: Rude!
V. Violent moment: Kissing Minnie; I'm a smotherer
W. Worst habit: Dubstep
X. X-ray you had: At the dentist office
Y. Your last time you cried: It's been a while
Z. Zodiac sign: Scales

No comments:

Post a Comment